Have you suffered injury or illnesses whilst away on holiday?

If you booked a package holiday through a travel agent then you may be eligible to make a claim. Your tour operator has a duty of care for your safety and well being whilst away on the holiday and you may be able to bring a claim against them now you are back in the UK. You do not need to worry about making a claim against a hotel chain in a foreign country which could be daunting to say the least. If the holiday was booked as part of a package, through a UK travel agent, we can simply put your claim to them.

You may have:-

  • Suffered from food poisoning from the hotel restaurant
  • Slipped in the hotel bath or shower
  • Tripped on a defective path
  • Slipped on a wet floor in the hotel
  • Been involved in a road traffic accident whilst in a rental vehicle, passenger on a coach, in a taxi or on a motor cycle
  • Suffered from a sports injury caused by defective or faulty equipment

We will look to make a claim for compensation for the injury and illness suffered, the loss of enjoyment whilst on your holiday, the cost of any medication you have to purchase and for any time off work you had to take due to the accident or illness.

Simply give us a call and speak to one of our personal injury specialists or complete the enquiry form below giving a brief description of the injury or illness. We will assess your individual situation and give our honest opinion on the merits of your claim.

Contact us today!

Your Name: Your Telephone Number: Your Email Address: Your Enquiry: